At Thomas Keble, our central belief that every child can achieve means that every pupil is valued for themselves. Our aim is to build upon the strong foundations established at home and in our partner primary schools and to help our students emerge as confident, responsible and well-qualified citizens of the twenty-first century world. We value contact with parents and are proud of our strong partnership work, which has been demonstrated in our OFSTED reports and through other surveys. Results over many years show strong added value to pupils of all abilities.
Thomas Keble School strives to help every child thrive so that all can reach their full potential. We work hard in the pursuit of excellence, expecting our students to leave school confident, self-motivated and disciplined, so that they are well-prepared to meet the challenges of adult life in a rapidly changing world.
In partnership with parents and pupils we aim to:
- Ensure the maximum academic achievement of every child.
- Provide a rich and broad curriculum, which makes full use of our specialisms in Technology and Sport, so as to engage all learners.
- Work with other appropriate agencies to protect children and establish a safe environment to learn.
- Encourage all students to adopt healthy lifestyles.
- Prepare students to be confident and able to participate in their world, by embracing fully the international dimension.