- Year 9 and 11 Rugby v Kingshill. Away. Leave at 3.05pm return for 5.30pm
- Table-Tennis Club after school starts. 3.15 – 4.15pm
- Year 8 and 9 Basketball Club starts. 3.15 – 4.15pm
- Year 9 County Cup Rugby v STR. Home. 3.15pm start – 4.30pm Finish. Pupils to come out of lessons at 2.45pm. Names to be circulated in a separate email
- Year 7 Thunder and Lightning Netball v SWR. Home. Finish for 4.45pm.
- Year 9 and 10 District Netball Tournament @ Kingshill – deferred to Wednesday 27/11/2019
- Year 7 and 8 Rugby v Archway. Home. Finish for 4.45pm
Results v Maidenhill:
- Year 7 Team Thunder won 9-5. POM Izzy Merriman
- Year 11 won 32-7.
Results v Cheltenham Ladies College:
- Year 7 Thunder lost 11-17 POM Phoebe Gray and Izzy Merriman
- Year 7 Lightming lost 3-12. POM Daisy Dobney
- Year 10 beat Farmors with a convincing win.
- Year 11 lost to Deer Park 4 tries to 1
- Year 9 just lost to Deer Park in the last minute 22-28. POM John Priestley
- The U16 team finished 3rd in the District tournament
- The U13 team finished 3rd in the District Tournament
Ella Whittaker in Year 10 who has been selected to be part of the County Academy Netball Pathway. Superb achievement.
Thomas Keble School runs a full programme of extra-curricular clubs both during lunchtimes and after school. Please click on the links below to view the clubs available to your child. Please do encourage them to get involved!
Thomas Keble School GCSE Performance 2019: please click here: Thomas Keble School GCSE School Performance 2019
In the interests of the safety of all students, we should like to remind you of the traffic restrictions on the school site: no parent cars will be permitted on the school site between 8.25 and 8.55am or between 2.45 and 3.15pm. During these times students may be dropped off or picked up in the layby at the top of the school crescent or on Middle Hill from where they are able to access the school via Eastcombe playing fields and through the rear pedestrian gate. We also request that pupils are not dropped off and picked up from the rear pedestrian gate in Stonecote Ridge as this is causing a nuisance to our neighbours.
Many thanks for your assistance in this matter.