A huge thank you to all the families who brought in their textiles for recycling by Bag2School – you raised a fantastic £268 for the children of Thomas Keble School!
- Y10 District Basketball Tournament @ TK. Start at 3.45pm and finish for 5.30pm
- Year 11 Basketball training in the Gym after school
- Year 8 District Basketball Tournament @ TK. Start at 3.45pm Finish for 5.30pm
- Year 8 Basketball training on at Lunch instead of after school
- Year 8 District Netball Tournament @ TK. Start at 2.00pm – 10 schools attending. Year 9, 10 and 11 Sports Captains (girls only) to support from 1.20pm onwards. Finish for 4.00pm
- Year 9 Basketball training in the Gym after school
- Year 7 District Basketball Tournament @ TK. Start at 3.45pm and finish for 5.30pm
- Year 9 and 10 District Netball Tournament @ Kingshill School. Leave at 1.20pm. Return for 4.45pm.
Basketball v Deer Park
- U16s won 29-22 MVP Beau Brayham
Basketball v Farmors
- U12s won 32-18. MVP Harley Arnold and Freddie Purse
- U14s won 42-18 MVP John White
Handball v SHS
- Year 7 Won 18-12. POM Darcie
U16 Boys Football. National Cup Round 3:
- U16s won 5-2 v Winchcombe School. POM Luke Jones. Into the last 32 of the country now!
U14 Boys County Cup Rugby Round 2 v Cleeve:
- U14s lost 24-7. POM Tommy Beardshaw and Toby Nash
Thomas Keble School runs a full programme of extra-curricular clubs both during lunchtimes and after school. Please click on the links below to view the clubs available to your child. Please do encourage them to get involved!
Thomas Keble School GCSE Performance 2019: please click here: Thomas Keble School GCSE School Performance 2019
In the interests of the safety of all students, we should like to remind you of the traffic restrictions on the school site: no parent cars will be permitted on the school site between 8.25 and 8.55am or between 2.45 and 3.15pm. During these times students may be dropped off or picked up in the layby at the top of the school crescent or on Middle Hill from where they are able to access the school via Eastcombe playing fields and through the rear pedestrian gate. We also request that pupils are not dropped off and picked up from the rear pedestrian gate in Stonecote Ridge as this is causing a nuisance to our neighbours.
Many thanks for your assistance in this matter.