- Year 9 Boys Football v Farmors. Home. Finish for 4.45pm
- Year 8 Football training after school
- Table-Tennis Club. Stroud Coach * Paid for activity
- Year 10 and 11 Boys Football training after school
- All years Girls Football training after school
- Gym Club starts on Tuesday 21 January
- Year 8 and 9 Girls Hockey training after school
- Year 7 Boys Football training after school
- Year 9-11 Badminton Club after school
- * Girls Real Madrid Trip Football Training – Year 8-10
- No Handball Club until after Easter
- Year 7 Basketball Club after school
- U16 Girls Hockey Club. After school
- Thrupp Primary School for winning the TK Cluster Small School Quicksticks Hockey Tournament last week as well as Chalford Hill 1 who won the Large School Tournament.
- The Boys U16 Football team who lost to LeaF Studio Academy from Bournemouth in the last 16 of the ESFA National Cup. A tremendous achievement from a fantastic bunch of players. MOM Billy Thomas
Thomas Keble School runs a full programme of extra-curricular clubs both during lunchtimes and after school. Please click on the links below to view the clubs available to your child. Please do encourage them to get involved!
Thomas Keble School GCSE Performance 2019: please click here: Thomas Keble School GCSE School Performance 2019
In the interests of the safety of all students, we should like to remind you of the traffic restrictions on the school site: no parent cars will be permitted on the school site between 8.25 and 8.55am or between 2.45 and 3.15pm. During these times students may be dropped off or picked up in the layby at the top of the school crescent or on Middle Hill from where they are able to access the school via Eastcombe playing fields and through the rear pedestrian gate. We also request that pupils are not dropped off and picked up from the rear pedestrian gate in Stonecote Ridge as this is causing a nuisance to our neighbours.
Many thanks for your assistance in this matter.
Lunch Menus rotate on a 3-weekly cycle, as follows:
- Week beginning 06/01/2020: Lunch Menu Week 1
- Week beginning 13/01/2020: Lunch Menu Week 2
- Week beginning 20/01/2020: Lunch Menu Week 3
(The Kitchen reserves the right to make small changes to the menus as required on the day according to availability).