Thomas Keble School is pleased to report some outstanding achievements by its students in their GCSEs and other qualifications this summer.
Particular congratulations to those students who achieved more than they might have aspired to when joining Thomas Keble. Particular congratulation to the following high attaining students who achieved a large number of Grade 9 to 7 results.
- Sophie Abrams: 5 grade 9 2 grade 8 3 grade 7
- Ellen Baldwin: 1 grade 9 5 grade 8 4 grade 7
- Meg Draper: 4 grade 9 4 grade 8 1 grade 7
- Eleanor Gates: 3 grade 9 4 grade 8 1 grade 7
- Toby Henderson: 3 grade 9 5 grade 8 2 grade 7
- Sam Henderson: 3 grade 9 3 grade 8 4 grade 7
- Finn Hestbech: 3 grade 9 3 grade 8 2 grade 7
- Alexander Shugar: 3 grade 9 2 grade 8 3 grade 7
This year, following the cancellation of exams, grades were awarded through a process of teacher assessed grades, against a national standard and approved and awarded by the exam boards. The government is not publishing performance data for any schools or colleges this year due to the varying impact of the pandemic.
We are immensely proud of all the work and achievements of our students, especially after such a difficult and disrupted year. Our school staff have worked tirelessly to ensure students are all able to achieve the grades they have so richly deserved and earned. This will enable all to progress onto further education and study, and we look forward to seeing what they will achieve in the future.