A huge thank you to all who organised, helped with and attended the PTA Quiz – you raised a magnificent £1800!
Click here to download the Year 9 Options Booklet for 2020: Options Booklet 2020_final
- Year 7 Girls Hockey Training Match @ Deer Park School. Leave at 3.15pm and return for 5.20pm
- Year 8 Football training after school
- Year 9 Boys Football v SWR. Home. Finish for 5.00pm
- Table-Tennis Club. Stroud Coach * Paid for activity
- TK Cluster Primary School 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament @ TK. 10 teams attending. Finish for 5.00pm
- Year 8 and 11 Boys Football v Farmors. Away. Leave by coach for 3.15pm and return for 5.45pm
- * No Year 10 Boys Football training
- All years Girls Football training after school
- Gym Club. Paid for activity. Tetbury Gymnastics Coach
- Year 8 and 9 Girls Hockey training after school
- Year 7 Boys A and B Football v Archway. Home
- Year 9-11 Badminton Club after school
- Year 10 Boys Football v Rednock. Away. Leave at 3.15pm and return for 6.00pm
- U16 Girls District Football Tournament @ Rednock School. Leave at 3.05pm and return for 6.00pm
- * Girls Real Madrid Trip Football Training – Year 8-10
- No Handball Club until after Easter
- Year 7 Basketball Club after school
- U14 Girls Hockey v Archway. Away @ Stratford Park. Leave at 3.15pm return for 5.30pm
- U16 Girls Hockey Club. After school
- Year 10 Boys Football lost to Kingshill 1-3 . MOM Ed Phillips
- U16 Girls Hockey lost 0-2 to KLB. POM: Eryn Smith and Rosie Langston / Players Player: Izzy Richards and Imogen Latham.
Imogen Latham for being selected for the Girls U15 Gloucestershire Rugby Squad.
Thomas Keble School runs a full programme of extra-curricular clubs both during lunchtimes and after school. Please click on the links below to view the clubs available to your child. Please do encourage them to get involved!
Thomas Keble School GCSE Performance 2019: please click here: Thomas Keble School GCSE School Performance 2019
In the interests of the safety of all students, we should like to remind you of the traffic restrictions on the school site: no parent cars will be permitted on the school site between 8.25 and 8.55am or between 2.45 and 3.15pm. During these times students may be dropped off or picked up in the layby at the top of the school crescent or on Middle Hill from where they are able to access the school via Eastcombe playing fields and through the rear pedestrian gate. We also request that pupils are not dropped off and picked up from the rear pedestrian gate in Stonecote Ridge as this is causing a nuisance to our neighbours.
Many thanks for your assistance in this matter.
Lunch Menus rotate on a 3-weekly cycle, as follows:
- Week beginning 24/02/2020: Lunch Menu Week 1
- Week beginning 02/03/2020: Lunch Menu Week 2
- Week beginning 10/02/2020: Lunch Menu Week 3
(The Kitchen reserves the right to make small changes to the menus as required on the day according to availability).